Friday 14 January 2011

Question 4. Who would be the target audience for your media product?

For my target audience I wanted to identify what a typical reader of my magazine likes and does in their spare time to cater to their needs. Obviously I have already distinguished what type of music they listen to and what they look for in a magazine, but this extra reasearch allowed me to match my target audience even more. I used a bigger sample of people in this survey however since it is more accurate. These additional questions I asked allowed me to put together an example audience profile:With these two additional questions it allows me to create an audience profile of typical readers of my magazine, with information on what they like.
These are my target audience, people aged around 16-24 so prodominantly young adults who are fans of the different varieties of rock music.

No comments:

Post a Comment