Thursday, 21 October 2010

Audience Feedback

I asked an equal number of boys and girl so that would be accurate and reliable. The result si got back where that most people enjoy reading Kerrang! magazine. They would prefer to pay between £2.00-£2.50 and normally shop at tophshop/topman and River Island. I believe this is a good result because my magazine is going to be and indie/rock magazine and these are the type of shops that sell clothes representing that type of music. Another result I got from my questionnaire is that most people I asked listen to Indie music. Overall my questionnaire was a success because the results I got really helped me to figure out what type of music the age group that i want to taregt listen to. From the questionnaire i have realised that the people I asked have got the same opinion as I have about what music genre would be good for my magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment