- Scandalous - I think this connotates bad behaviour and how something is shocking.
- Rampage- I think this makes you think of something or somone going crazy or being violent.
- B-Zurk- I like this title because i have shortened it from Berzerk to make it more edgy and indie/rock. This also makes me think of somone being violent which is what most rock music is about being crazy and different.
- Up-Beat- This is a good title because it is different and lively. However I don't think it connotates rock or indie music like i want my magazine title to.
- Boomin'- I think this title is really 'bouncy' and lively but as the up beat one i dont think it makes you think of rock/indie genre of music.
- Rivals- I like this title because it makes me think of people being competitive and when there is rivalry there is usually anger.
I like these names because they are very striking and give a good impression. There only one word long but are very catchy. Also I think that most of the titles connotate the type of music genre that I want people to think. I think the title I most like is Rivals because i think it would be good for a masgazine and it connotates the genre of music I want people to percieve. I don't want my magazine title to be too girly and femine because i want it to connotate the rock genre of music.
No comments:
Post a Comment