I tried a few places for my front picture. But when it came down too it, I decided the best place was a place which had good lighting. I found a room that had this and did a test picture, it looked good, so I stuck in that room. I did my own make-up as I was going to be my own model because I thought that it would be easier for me to do the facial expressions I wanted myself. For my make-up, I gave my eyes a quite dark look, and my lips a pink stain so that it would add a sense of femininity and also it would be attractive to the eye. I wore a hat which is 'in style' this year and so I wore it so that it would be in season. The style I chose to work with is a 'indie-rock' style which is the style of Kerrang! - the magazine I have chosen to focus on. Here is my picture before I edited it;
Friday, 15 October 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment