Wednesday, 15 December 2010

1.In what ways does your media product use, develop or challenge forms and conventions of real media products?

My Magazine











NME Magazine





















This NME feature is just like the one I used with the text inside just tilting to the left. I think by using this feature something you want to get across to your audience can stand out more. My magazine does not challenge normal conventions as NME uses its features to gain money.

These extra features are helpful for a magazine
because it isn't bulks of text for the readers but it draws them in to the stories that are inside the magazine. Also the way they are both set out make the magazine look more interesting to read.


Like NME my main story line is spead across the front page on top of the main image for that story. I chose to do this like NME because they gain a huge audience by doing the features they do so by doing the same my magazine will attract a huge audience and make money.


No comments:

Post a Comment