On the left is a picture from an existing magazine, and on the right is a photo from my own photo shoot. I think my photo represents rock music fans quite well as it has a sense of attitude. I used red lipstick, messy hair and made the model wear a leather jacket so she would look like a typical rock band member and would draw teenage readers in. I also used a bold, eroded font which would appeal to the target audience as it makes the magazine cover look edgy. Both magazines have the same style and rebellious look and I think my model represents teenagers, both male and female, who have an interest in rock music.
Wednesday, 15 December 2010
2. How does your media product represent particular social groups?
On the left is a picture from an existing magazine, and on the right is a photo from my own photo shoot. I think my photo represents rock music fans quite well as it has a sense of attitude. I used red lipstick, messy hair and made the model wear a leather jacket so she would look like a typical rock band member and would draw teenage readers in. I also used a bold, eroded font which would appeal to the target audience as it makes the magazine cover look edgy. Both magazines have the same style and rebellious look and I think my model represents teenagers, both male and female, who have an interest in rock music.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment