Monday, 13 December 2010

7. Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to the full product?


Since my preliminary task, I have used much more advanced techniques in my final project. I have :
Used a variety of camera techniques
Not broken the 180 degree rule
Used a variety of visual effects
Planned much more effeciently
The rendering process is a lot more complicated than I thought. My preliminary task wasn't rendered in a proportion format so therefore everyone looked squashed. In the final film I managed to correct this to produce a crystal clear high definition video.

Improvements

Although I thought my film was effective, I'm not going to lie and say it was perfect - there is a colossal room for improvement. Personally, I feel I haven't planned out the film enough. I don't know what would happen after this introduction, I wouldn't say it's a bad thing it just isn't thought through. Maybe if I had thought the storyline through, I could have changed the opening to make it more interesting. Some people said not a lot happened in the opening scene and they didn't understand the characters - so I would probably change this if I had a change to remake the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment