Friday, 17 December 2010

ADJUSTMENTS

After printing out my front cover, I noticed a few things that I wasn't happy with. The brightness looks very different onscreen than on paper, and my magazine looked too dark, so dark that it wasn't eye catching at all. Also, the red's looked far brighter onscreen than on paper, so when printed the title and other headlines all blended in with one another, and my main image had a dark, green tint to it. I then made some adjustments to make my magazine better. I changed the brightness of my main image and increased it a lot to make it stand out more and look brighter and more illuminating on the page. I then changed my main title of 'Rustie Halo' from a dark pink/red colour to white as I thought it didn't blend it with the other titles and headlines like it had done before. I then changed my title and headlines to the brightest red that I could find, as I have learned that they will not appear as bright when printed. I then needed to add the issue number and the price of my magazine as I had forgotten to on my previous one. I am glad that I printed my magazine out first as a first draft as I think it allows you see it more clearly and therefore easier to pick out any mistakes or improvements that you need to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment