One final change I made was the bottom picture on the side banner. I realised, I had taken the picture of my friend Erik who is also in another picture as a guitarist in a band in my contents page. When I realised I this I took pictures of another friend of mine edited it and put it in the same place. This is the picture I original took before it was edited.
Friday, 10 December 2010
Changes
One final change I made was the bottom picture on the side banner. I realised, I had taken the picture of my friend Erik who is also in another picture as a guitarist in a band in my contents page. When I realised I this I took pictures of another friend of mine edited it and put it in the same place. This is the picture I original took before it was edited.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment