Tuesday, 14 December 2010

4.Who would be the audience for your media product?


This is the kind of audience that I want to attract with my magazine.

Taste-They should have taste in indie music and enjoy going to live gigs and finding out about popstars lives.

Shopping- They should shop at places such as; Topshop, Topman, Bank, H&M, Miss Selfridge, Henleys, Urban Outfitters etc.

Favourite TV Programmes- They should watch programmes such as X factor, most music channels, Family Guy, The Simpsons etc.

Music- Anything from The Clash to Kasabian. Any music that can grab someones attention and sound amazing at live gigs.

My readers should think this about my magazine;

-Talks to me in my language.

-Is the authority in its market.

-Has stuff I talk about with my friend.

-Makes me feel more knowledgeable.

-Like to be seen with this magazine.

-Believe what I read in this magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment