These are the programmes i used to complete my magazine. I used photoshop to edit my images and create my front cover, contents and double page spread. I used publisher to create my single page spread and for saving my evidence with. Blogger i used to record everything that i have done with my magazine and frequently visited the site updating it. Dafont i used for my text for my magazine as the text is more effective and makes my magazine stand out more to the reader.
I used photoshop to edit my front cover image. I first enlarged the image so that Sean was more central and his upper body was on the cover more. Then i made the whole image black and white but decided that it looked too plain. So i changed the contract and colour balance so his face was brighter and the shine from the glasses became really effective. Then i wanted his jacket to be in colour so i selected it all and copied the layer so the coat would be the colour layer and the rest black and white.
No comments:
Post a Comment