The first image is from Q magazine and the second one is what I took and used in my contents page. I tried to make my model stand and look like the people in the Q issue so that it stood out when people looked at the page. The social group I was trying to target was the rock/indie group which would be people like my model who would listen to the band shown in the Q picture.
Thursday, 16 December 2010
evaluation question 2- How does your media product represent particular social groups
The first image is from Q magazine and the second one is what I took and used in my contents page. I tried to make my model stand and look like the people in the Q issue so that it stood out when people looked at the page. The social group I was trying to target was the rock/indie group which would be people like my model who would listen to the band shown in the Q picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment