
Here is the finished piece of my double page spread, after the looking at my piece I added the text and features accordingly to create the final article. I finilised the double page spread by filling the little black box with questions that my readers asked Emma Ryder. In my double page spread I tried to keep the colour scheme simple and use them consistantly within the text and pictures. However for the fonts at the top, I used yellow for the word "Exclusive" and green for the band name since it works well. On the most part though the colouring is black, white and red.
I used a lot of boxes to create bars and quote boxes to help orginise my work and build the text around it, I also found that this gave the piece a much more proffessional feel. I used pictures that I felt were dynamic and stood out on the page since these would make the piece much more eyecatching to the reader and stands out on the page. Within the pictures that I used, the poses that Emma does fits in to where I have placed them within the double page spread; for example she is propping up a quote with her hands as you can see on the left photo. I also tried to make the various other photos on the double page spread relevent to where they have been placed.
I used a basic font for most of my written text to keep it simple and plain because the most important thing here is that the writing is clear to read so the text is clearly displayed. The simple text works well with the quirky fonts and pictures elsewear in the double page spread to contrast each other and combine to give a good balance in the double page spread. The text was all relevent to my artists career and personal life as would appear in a KERRANG! type magazine since I have researched this before hand, so it appeals to the target audience that I am aiming to attract.
I used a lot of boxes to create bars and quote boxes to help orginise my work and build the text around it, I also found that this gave the piece a much more proffessional feel. I used pictures that I felt were dynamic and stood out on the page since these would make the piece much more eyecatching to the reader and stands out on the page. Within the pictures that I used, the poses that Emma does fits in to where I have placed them within the double page spread; for example she is propping up a quote with her hands as you can see on the left photo. I also tried to make the various other photos on the double page spread relevent to where they have been placed.
I used a basic font for most of my written text to keep it simple and plain because the most important thing here is that the writing is clear to read so the text is clearly displayed. The simple text works well with the quirky fonts and pictures elsewear in the double page spread to contrast each other and combine to give a good balance in the double page spread. The text was all relevent to my artists career and personal life as would appear in a KERRANG! type magazine since I have researched this before hand, so it appeals to the target audience that I am aiming to attract.
No comments:
Post a Comment