This is my finished Contents page.As well as my 'subscribe' box I added a competiton box in the top left hand corner in order to fill up my page so that it doesn't look empty and boring the competition was to win the new single from 'The Crossroads' which is the name I gave to the band in my photoshoot. In order for the competition to look authentic I made a small album cover for the CD, showing the readers what they can win.
On the right hand side of the page I filled in all the page numbers showing what was in my magazine, I decided to use a more simple text here 'century gothic' because I didn't want the page to look to busy and unattractive.
After filling in everything on my contents page I found I had a small space at the bottom. After looking at a number of existing contents pages I noticed that some included arrows with extra information of what was inside the magazine. I decided to create this for my own contents as I think it completes the page and varies it from the basic text information.
No comments:
Post a Comment