This is my finished front cover.I completed the rest of the cover by adding a number of features down the sides of the page so as to fill up the extra space around Megan. For this text I used the same font as in my title, 'MASTERPLAN' so as to give my cover a consistent and proffesional look, I edited the font with a white stroke to make it stand out, contrasting the black. However for the smaller text i decided to use a more simple font, 'century gothic' as I felt that my cover would look more sophisticated and less busy.
When creating the main text for the cover, 'MEGAN STODDERN' I chose a different font ' ' to make it look different from the rest of the cover, I also contrasted the colours, using a black stroke on white text, as I felt this would look better on the black background on Megan's jacket, whilst still continuing with my colour scheme. I then needed to decide on a phrase/quote to have under her name which would attract buyers to want to read the article. I came up with MEGAN STODDERN 'on life, love and lyrics', I felt this was both catchy and appropriate and would make readers want to turn to the article to find out more.
To finish of the cover I added a date, and my decided price (from questionaire) and a barcode.
No comments:
Post a Comment