This is the basic outline of my magazine, for the main story I have chosen the font coolvetica regular, I added a drop shadow and embossed it to make it stand out, I also made the font large so the main article of the magazine stood out amongst the others. I used the font 'illuminate' for the 'exclusive' because it completely contrasts with the other fonts on the page and again stands out against the white background. I chose to have a black bar across the bottom of the page to contrast the white backgroung and to match the 'exclusive' and 'TMN' colours.Tuesday, 7 December 2010
Front cover
This is the basic outline of my magazine, for the main story I have chosen the font coolvetica regular, I added a drop shadow and embossed it to make it stand out, I also made the font large so the main article of the magazine stood out amongst the others. I used the font 'illuminate' for the 'exclusive' because it completely contrasts with the other fonts on the page and again stands out against the white background. I chose to have a black bar across the bottom of the page to contrast the white backgroung and to match the 'exclusive' and 'TMN' colours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment