- The contents page image is the main feature of the page as its large and fills most of the page. I like this as it breaks up the text and makes the page more interesting so i will take this into account.- I like the band index on the left hand side as its displays information in an effective way that's easy to understand and read.
- I don't like the red arrow as i think its too plain and there is too much white space around it compared to the rest of the busy page so i don't think i would use this feature.
- The main headings look really professional with the white text and black background. This makes them stand out which they need to as they are subtitles.
- The subscribe box at the bottom is a good technique as it helps fill a page up and again makes it more interesting. I would like to do something like this on my own contents page.
No comments:
Post a Comment