I asked 20 mixed gender students at my college the below questions; these are the results I gained.
What type/genre of music magazine would you buy?
6 of the students said a mixed genre magazine, 11 said rock, 2 chose RNB, and the remaining student chose classical.
What would influence you to buy a magazine?
- Good looking/well known artists.
-eye catching cover, with lots of different bands/artists mentioned
-Free gifts
-Competitions
-Interviews with famous bands
What type of artist/band do you want to see on the cover?
Most people said they preffered to see a band on the cover, of a similar age to themselves but have no preferences towards their gender.
Doing this has gave me some information to help influence the genre and style of the magazine, and cover, I will keep all this into consideration whilst creating my magazine
Monday, 6 December 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment