Monday, 6 December 2010

TITLE




In the end I decided to go for a font called 'Viper'. I liked the slightly eroded effect that it had and thought it would appeal more towards my music magazine genre of rock/indie/grungy music. I made this dark red as I thought this colour would stand out and would not appeal to a certain gender, as red is a unisex colour. I added an outline to this to this to make it stand out even more and also added a slight drop shadow just to make it look more 3D as this would also make it stand out of the page and look more eye-catching. I chose the music title of 'Noise' as I thought it was also very relevant to the genre of music my magazine advertises and I wanted a wide selection of different bands and types of music that people would be intertested in.

No comments:

Post a Comment