Sunday, 5 December 2010

Visual Effects

I have used several visual effects in my film. These have all been created in Adobe After Effects CS4 and Adobe Photoshop CS4, which then were importing into my final project in Adobe Premiere CS4.


In the scene where Michael is shot, I have used the TV Noise tool and Colorize to create the 'night-vision' scope effect. I designed the cross-hairs in Photoshop, which then I exported as a .png file to my After Effects Composition.



I have used various masks and the Trapcode Particular tool to create the blood in my film. The wound is made with the mask and opacity tool from this photo (found on Google.)



I have also used a feathered mask in the explosion scene, where I have used the curves tool to create the orange reflection of the fire, on the background. I have also used the curves tool to add more blue, and minimalise red and green tones to really portray a silhouette coming through the tunnel.

No comments:

Post a Comment