Wednesday, 5 January 2011

5. How did you attract/address your audience?

There are many ways in which i attempted to attract my target audience. To begin with i was influenced by the styles and layout of leading music magazine NME therefore i used alot of the techniques they used to attract the right readers.

First, I created a competition to meet a rock legend. I choose Bono as he is well known and is a member of a highly successful band. I think this would attract my audience as its a chance to meet an important person who could is inspirational and a role model to many teens and young people. I also chose a place were i believe many people would like to go. I chose New York as it seemed the most exciting and suitable place.

Next, i added some information about Leeds Festival 2011. I believe this would really interest my target audience as a lot of young people visit festivals every year and i believe Leeds is the perfect one to be advertising considering the style of music magazine i am creating.

Here are some other ways that i have attempted to attract my target audience:

No comments:

Post a Comment