This is the start of my double page spread. I've used images from my photoshoot in town of lib and eleanor 'chillin'. I've added effects to the images on photoshop to make the images look more washed out, so they go with the plain background. I split the page into six colums aswell, so the article writing looks organsied. Also, i've started to add an extra's box in the top right corner.Thursday, 6 January 2011
starting the double page spread
This is the start of my double page spread. I've used images from my photoshoot in town of lib and eleanor 'chillin'. I've added effects to the images on photoshop to make the images look more washed out, so they go with the plain background. I split the page into six colums aswell, so the article writing looks organsied. Also, i've started to add an extra's box in the top right corner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment