Who would be the audience for your media product?
This is Amy, and I think she suits the description of who my target audience would be. She has a quirky style as well as being very stylish and vintage. Her favourite shop is Urban Outfitters and her favourite tv show is Friends. Friends is a very stereotypical tv programme that many teenagers watch, which is why I think she is a suitable person to represent my target audience. She also like a large variety of music, which is why I think my magazine would suit her quite well, as it has a lot of different bands with different music types, however and example of a band she likes would be Beirut, which isn't a common band, showing that she is different and doesn't follow the same pattern as other teenagers. I did some research to find out on audience profiles and I found that the audience profile for Q is for 'open minded experience seekers'. I also found that the audience profile for Kerrang is 'individually minded, independant of thought and musically experienced'.
This is Amy, and I think she suits the description of who my target audience would be. She has a quirky style as well as being very stylish and vintage. Her favourite shop is Urban Outfitters and her favourite tv show is Friends. Friends is a very stereotypical tv programme that many teenagers watch, which is why I think she is a suitable person to represent my target audience. She also like a large variety of music, which is why I think my magazine would suit her quite well, as it has a lot of different bands with different music types, however and example of a band she likes would be Beirut, which isn't a common band, showing that she is different and doesn't follow the same pattern as other teenagers. I did some research to find out on audience profiles and I found that the audience profile for Q is for 'open minded experience seekers'. I also found that the audience profile for Kerrang is 'individually minded, independant of thought and musically experienced'.
No comments:
Post a Comment