Thursday, 6 January 2011

Evaluation Question 6

What have you learnt about technologies through the process of this product?

I have used a range of different technologies throughout the process of this product, the first one, being Photoshop.

As I have had little experience in using Photoshop previously, I found that working with this programme was quite challenging. I felt however that my finished front cover looked good and I learnt a lot whilst making it along the way, for instance on editing pictures and using tools such as the 'magic wand' tool.

I also used Microsoft Publisher, to create my contents page and double page spread.

As I am familiar with using this programme, I was able to finish off my other bits of practical work quite easily and efficiently. I prefer using this programme a lot more than Photoshop.

I also used a website commonly used for finding unusual fonts, called 'Dafont'.
I found this website extremely useful for finding unusual quirky fonts. They are free and very easy and quick to download. My favourite was the font that I used for my title page of my double page spread, called 'Broken Ghost'.

I also used internet explorer and of course blogger. I also used a camera from college called the Nikon DSLR for my photoshoots, which took really good quality photos.



No comments:

Post a Comment