Thursday 12 May 2011

Double Page Spread Continued

Next I decided to place the main image on the page as I had already decided what this would be. First I opened the image on Photoshop ready to edit. Most of the magazines I had researched had either made the images into monochrome or sepia colours, and I very much liked the effect and overall look of this. So I decided to change my images into sepia as I felt this kind of tied in with the red, black and white colour scheme I was going to use, and also would look good on my film strip photos. I also edited the contrast and brightness to make it clear and bold, and also used the background eraser tool to get rid of the background. Here is how I edited my image:































































Here is the before and after shot of my image:

















I then placed the image onto my double page spread ready for the next few steps. Here is my double page spread so far:


No comments:

Post a Comment