Friday 1 April 2011

Double Page Spread: Unedited.

This was the final image that I chose for my main double page spread and I feel that it reflects all of the ideologies which my magazine as a whole, aims to show. The strong use of the colour purple for the background contrasts directly with the red piece of clothing on each band member. This adds poignancy to the sheik style and alternative music that the band are reknowned for. I also feel that all of the postures which the members have show different attitudes of my audience. Tom (left) is in a relaxed posture and looks positive in his outlooks. Ryan (centeral) has a much more alternative, yet arrogant posture which emphasises his lead role in the band. Also, Charlotte (right) has a very feminine stance and focuses the attention onto Ryan, the lead man. After editing this image I feel that it will be perfect for my double page spread.

No comments:

Post a Comment