Friday, 22 October 2010

Adding more features

My front cover obviously needed more work. I decided it was too plain, but I didn't want to add too much in one area, so I added some photos along the bottom of the magazine I've done so far. I took a picture of one of my more eccentric friends, as I thought he could act as a loose cannon celebrity which would attract readers. I then cut out my picture using the magic wand tool, so it could be a free-standing image like the type I have seen Kerrang! use before. This is my picture after the magic tool:

This is my picture when it has been added to my magazine. I added a catchy slogan 'FRED'S NOT DEAD' as he will be known as a 'crazy person' and so it will be a relief that he isn't dead!:

No comments:

Post a Comment