Friday, 15 October 2010

NME pete cover


For my music magazine I have decided I wanted to go for a edgy modern look such as NME, I particularly like the usage of bright contrasting colours in order to make the cover as eye catching and vibrant as possible.
I also like the idea of the polariod styled mini image on the front cover, this is a good way of attracting the reader’s attention to another feature going on within the magazine possibly enticing them to purchase it. I feel I could really excel in a similar styled magazine and add my own unique and personal twist, although I do like the front cover image as it is very striking against the navy blue background I personally feel it is too blue so therefore in my shoot I will try and use a location in which I think is vibrant and matches well into the personality of my target audience whom would be fashion conscious teenagers from around the ages of 17-25, who are passionate about ‘indie’ music and artists who represent this distinctive look.

No comments:

Post a Comment