Friday, 15 October 2010

Research: Questionnaire 5

1. What is the name of your favourite music magazine?
Don't read them now but I used to always read Top of the Pops when I was a bit younger
2. What about your chosen magazine makes it appealing?
Well I was young so it was the bright colours and cheesiness
3. Describe your preferred music genre
Ooo would still have to be Rnb/Pop still, quite like some rap too.
4. What do you feel is a neutral colour that is suitable for both male and female magazine readers?
I think yellow? or maybe blue?
5. Who do you think is currently the biggest male artist ?
anyone out of JLS.
6. Who do you think is currently the biggest female artist?
Rihanna or Beyonce.. No no Lady Gaga.
7. Do you think certain fashions reflect a specific music type?
I think so, it depends I think, but if your taste is pretty neautral then your style shouldn't effect it.
8. What would you like to see more of in a music magazine?
cheesy pop stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment