Friday, 15 October 2010

Research: Questionnaire 6

1. What is the name of your favourite music magazine?
Q or Kerrang
2. What about your chosen magazine makes it appealing?
Modern, tasteful, looks good.. loads of things
3. Describe your preferred music genre
probably indie music. or alternative. I like folk stuff as well, like Jose Gonzalez or Noah and the Whale
4. What do you feel is a neutral colour that is suitable for both male and female magazine readers?
Green
5. Who do you think is currently the biggest male artist ?
Michael Buble is fair popular
6. Who do you think is currently the biggest female artist?
Katy Perry or Beyonce or something probably. I like the girl of of Florence and the Machine though, she's a bit different. I like Lady Gaga too.
7. Do you think certain fashions reflect a specific music type?
Yes
8. What would you like to see more of in a music magazine?
just something a bit different

No comments:

Post a Comment