Friday, 15 October 2010

Research









.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I decided the best place to start with my magazine was to research existing magazines that are aimed at the same target audience as I want to aim my magazine at. I looked on the internet at front covers of; Top of the Pops, X Factor and Smash Hits magazines. I analised these magazines and realised that the majority of these magazine all have the same common features. The magazines are packed with pictures, bubbly text and bright colours. I chose to look at these front covers as they all target the same audience as I want my magazine too. This magazines are perfect for my target audience and I will probably end up imitating the structure of one of these magazines.
I commented on the magazines where theings where and what each magazine had so that it made it easier for my to create a magazine, as I now know what type of things I need to put on my magazine for it to sell.


No comments:

Post a Comment