
I have decided to further my research on artists such as Pete Doherty, I feel his characteristic nature of ‘un-controllable rebel’ really appeals to teenagers as they can relate and gain a sense of liberation from pop music’s squeaky clean boy bands and perfect role model material. I feel this image would be perfect for my front cover and would like to replicate the grungy city life, urban playground back drop. I also think the image of the burning guitar also furthers my early point of non conformities nature within this style of music and would maybe consider my model doing something similar with a guitar. Pete’s dress sense, in contrast to the rest of the image is surprisingly formal and smart, I think this image really works and makes the background even more depressive and dull. Personally I think that fashion represents a persons identity and immediately we judge a person on what they are wearing so for this reason I will be incredibly careful in choosing what my model wears on the various shoots and shall include a variety of styles in order to attract a larger audience.
No comments:
Post a Comment