Wednesday, 15 December 2010

6. What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

When starting AS media i didn't have the best knowledge on the technology programs I was about to use for example i had never used photoshop before. I learned how to do a lot of things for example how to airbrush, how to cut objects out, how to insert text and pictures. I also used a NIKON DSLR camera to take my photo's i used in my magazine. I used Microsoft publisher and Microsoft word to help make my magazine. I already had some knowledge on how to use these programs however my knowledge did imporve from start to finish of the task. I used facebook to help me get feedback from my target audience, and i used blogger to help me keep a written update of my task. I constantley used internet explorer throughout doing my work.











Below is the picture I used for the front cover of my magazine. On the left is the picture before i used photoshop to edit it and on the right is the finished product.
The picture on the top is very different from the picture on the bottom, I used technology ( photoshop ) to make changes. As you can see the original picture is quite dim and bland, I made it
lighter by changing the brightness and contrat levels and the curves.












Above is my contents page the picture of dominique on the left i used the eraser tool to remove the background and the blur tool to soften the edges, then i mooved it onto my contents page.

No comments:

Post a Comment