skip to main |
skip to sidebar
To attract my target audience on my double page spread I again used eye atching photo's and I also added a 'What they think', by using real people opinions on the 'album'. This would help make the people reading the magazine buy it as the people are all the age of my target audience. I also decided to do an interview as I think interviews are interesting and many of my friends also like interviews in magazines. I did a 'win' competition to help attract my audience as it makes people read it and enter the compition. I did large quotes from the interview as the audience may read the quote and be interested and want to read on.
Also to address my target audience I put a picture of my magazine front cover on facebook. My target audience is young adults and I have lots of people around that age on facebook. This helped me regain confidence about my front cover as a lot of people commented it with positive comments. This reausred me that they would buy my magazine. One person told me advice to make my magazine better. As my magazine is an RnB magazine, to attract my target audience i made sure i mentiond real RnB artists and relevant artists on my front cover.

No comments:
Post a Comment