Wednesday, 15 December 2010

Target Audience.

After looking at different types of music magazines, I decided I wanted my magazine to be aimed at the young teenager. I decided to write a questionnaire so that I could get my target audiences input into the magazine, and see what they would like in my magazine.
The questions I asked my target audience.
1. How old are you?; 6-9, 10-13, 14-17, 18-21
2. Are you male or female?; Male, Female
3. What colour scheme would you like to see on the front cover?; Neutral, Black and white, Girly, Bright.
4. How many sub stories would you like to see on the cover?; 1-2, 3-4, 5-6
5. What sort of voice would you like from the magazine?; Chatty, Friendly, Formal, Straight to the point, jokey
6. Who would you like to see on the magazine?; Up and coming stars, A-list stars
7. Would you like a have your say page?; Yes, no
8. Would you like a free gift with your magazine?; Yes, No, not really bothered
9. How often would you like the magazine published?; Weekly, Fortnightly, Monthly
10. How much are you willing to pay?; £1.00, £2.00, £3.00, £4.00
These are the questions I asked. I then anaylised my results and put the results into pie charts, so I had a clear idea of what my target audience would like to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment