Friday, 10 December 2010

Bottom Banner


This is the banner which will be at the bottom of my cover. I started off by just drawing a black rectangle and placing it fairly near the bottom of the page where I wanted it to go. I then drew a very thin yellow box above the black one and duplicated it and pasted it below to act as a outline to enhance it slightly. I used the same font as for the title (A Love Of Thunder) for the word PLUS! and used yellow so the outline didn't look out of place as that colour. Using the same font as the top banner (Eras Bold ITC) I outlined more bands that would later be in the magazine who are all the genre of music that would be in KERRANG! Finally I added the red stars so it would match the top banner. I thought it looked really professional when I had finished. Here is the cover so far including the top and bottom banner.

No comments:

Post a Comment