Friday, 10 December 2010

Side Banner

I then moved onto the side banner. First of all I created 4 white squares and spaced them evenly down the banner but left room for a title. This is so I could have a slight white banner around the outside of each picture. I decided I wanted each picture to be snippets of posters that would be inside. I wanted there pictures to be from gigs so I decided I would place each of the bands at Download Festival. I had recently been to a Paramore gig and taken some pictures there and managed to get two picture I would be able to use, one of the support gig 'Fun.' and one of Hayley Williams of Paramore. I then used to of my friends to take another couple of pictures that looked like they could be from a live gig. I edited all the pictures in and moved them to the right of the box and close to the bottom so the outline was on the top and left hand side. At the top of the box, I added the words DOWNLOAD POSTER SPECIAL! in yellow write with a black stroke to make it stand out. I used the font for this. To put in the band names, I used Eras Bold ICT for consistency and didn't use capitals at all as I thought it had a unique look. Again I used yellow with a black stroke. I was quite pleased with my side banner but wasn't too sure on the bottom picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment