Monday, 13 December 2010

Final Contents Page


























This is my final contents page. The colours match those on the cover of my magazine, red white and black and it is structured in a clear way. Like the NME contents pages I looked at, I kept the images in the centre of the page and the text in set blocks around it, I used the same font; Myriad Pro, for all the text on this page, other than the TMN logo. I chose to have a black border around the images to give them a set place on the magazine, in order for them to look like they belong there. I chose to have the numbers of the pages a different colour to the topic of the article so they stand out and are clear. The headings can be seen instantly when opening the contents page and so readers know exactly where to look to find what they want to read. I used bold text to accompany the pictures, again to make it stand out.

No comments:

Post a Comment