Monday, 13 December 2010

Contents page

Final

This is my final contents page. I looked at NME magazines to look how they were presented but I decided to set it out how i wanted. I looked at Q magazine for their text layout and liked how they said a little about what was on some of the pages, this informs the audience of what the stories about. The total layout was not copied from any magazine as I didn't want to conform but I think that it works well with my magazine and doesn't look exactly like any others.


I needed a band photo for my contents page but I thought that the image looked to square and plain on the middle of the page so I played around with the editing tools and found that by putting an outward shadow on the photo made it stand out a lot more and made the page look more effective as a whole.

This is the image I originally chose for my front cover but I changed my mind but I still thought that this image was too good to waste so I put it on my contents page to relate to the story of him and keep the readers informed.









I added this advertisment to my contents page because it's something that attracts people into buying the magazine again if little offers are included in it. Also I think that it makes the magazine look more presentable.

No comments:

Post a Comment