Tuesday, 14 December 2010

5. How did you attract/address your audience?

I set my magazine style in the style of NME because I think the person in the images always has a lot of attitude and stands out aswell as the text on it. I wanted to attract my audience both boys and girls to my magazine so by having a boy as my front image, both girls and boys will want to pick it up and he may look appealing and interesting.


Sean's strong jaw line defines his face really well and i think this make him more attractive to a female audience. I also think the attitude and style he has would attract males as they might look upto him. The glasses and the reflection from them make his face light up and draws the audiences attention. His facial expression is full of a 'swagga' attitude which i think is popular amongst most music pop stars today.


I think that my title for my image stands out really
well because it is postistion diagonally over the image
and its edgy look makes the audience attracted to it.
You can clearly see that the text belongs to the image.






These are bands that readers of my magazine should listen to and by putting this box on the front page would attract the readers to my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment