Thursday, 16 December 2010

evaluation question 4- Who would be the audience for your media product?

The audience for my media product would be indie/rock type. People like Ellie Goulding are the type of people I would want to read my magazine. People like her would shop in shops such as Topshop or Urban Outfitters. They would listen to bands like The Courteeners or maybe rock music like Paramore. The TV programmes they would watch or like The Hills or Jersey Shore. I believe they would buy my magazine because I think that it looks appealing and the image on the front stands out. I also think that because I have put pictures of exitings bands on the front that would attract people to pick up the magazine. I did some research on bauermedia website on kerrang and there audience profile says that the people that read their magazine are individually minded, independant of thought and musically experienced. It says they are an audience defined by attitude, passion and loyalty.

No comments:

Post a Comment