Thursday, 16 December 2010

evaluation question 5- How did you attract/address your audience?

To connect with my audience I tried to make sure that the clothes I wore and what my other models wore in my magazine where up to date. I did this because I wanted the style of my magazine to come through in the models I used. Also teen music magazines always tend to have slang words so that they can relate better with the audience, so on my double page interview I tried to make sure that the way I answered questions would be the way that a teen would answer. I also madfe sure that the bands I mentioned were indie/rock bands as these were the type of bands I thought my audience would listen to.
I wrote about bands like YouMeAtSix and The Wanted because I thought they woud be bands that readers of my magazine would listen to.

No comments:

Post a Comment