Friday, 10 December 2010

Font's

Fonts I have used for my front cover Defused, Cooper, Bauhaus and Lucinda Sans.
These fonts are very different because the font defused, which I downloaded from DaFont, looks very different because it looks very rocky and rough whereas the other fonts I have chosen are more simple and plain because I didn't want the magazine to look to 'busy'.
For my contents page I have used the fonts Defused , Harabara and Century Gothic. I chose these fonts because I thought that they looked quite quirky and I liked the way Harbara looked really 'fun'.
On my double page spread I have used the font airplanes in the night sky and harabara. I chose these fonts because airplanes in the night sky looks like a girly font and the title is "Just a girl" so I thought it fitted the look well.

No comments:

Post a Comment