Another way I which I wanted to display extra information of what was in my magazine was by creating a sticker affect on the cover, as I noticed that most magazines have these. I continued with my theme of red white and black, however also adding grey so as to vary my colours. I also added a shadow as I think this makes it look more attractive and proffesional.Friday, 3 December 2010
Front Cover: Sticker
Another way I which I wanted to display extra information of what was in my magazine was by creating a sticker affect on the cover, as I noticed that most magazines have these. I continued with my theme of red white and black, however also adding grey so as to vary my colours. I also added a shadow as I think this makes it look more attractive and proffesional.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment