I thought that my picture was too plain and black and white so i decided to put the fur coat in colour and leave Sean in black and white. I thought this looked really effective because the colour wasn't too bright and did not overpower the face of Sean. I then decided to follow a brown, beige and black theme throughout my magazine so that everything fitted together. This gave me a good base to set my magazine on.
Monday, 6 December 2010
I thought that my picture was too plain and black and white so i decided to put the fur coat in colour and leave Sean in black and white. I thought this looked really effective because the colour wasn't too bright and did not overpower the face of Sean. I then decided to follow a brown, beige and black theme throughout my magazine so that everything fitted together. This gave me a good base to set my magazine on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment