Monday, 6 December 2010



This is the image I chose for my front cover. I chose my model Sean Smyth because i think he has a really strong face that is in style with fashion today. He also has modern style hair that would appeal to the audience i want. The sunglasses and coat were added to the shoot as a laugh but in the end made the photo look contempory and fitted in with the style of magazine i wanted. I like his posture because he has a lot of attitude drawing the reader to him and his facial expression matches with his body language.



This was my first attempt at making my magazine. After I chose my first image I saw there wasn't a lot of space for my title so I knew from then that my title of my magazine would be short. I called it 'FM' which stands for 'Famous Music' but when looking at it I decided that I wasn't happy with the image or the title anymore and wanted to choose a different image and start over.




This was the first image that I chose for my magazine. I like how he has eye contact with the reader and the focus is mainly on his upper body and face. I then edited this in photoshop.








Photoshoot 1
















No comments:

Post a Comment