After I had researched and analysed the front covers of a couple of magazines that are aimed at the same target audience as my magazine is aimed at, I decided to do the same with the double page. I went onto the Internet and looked for double page spreads out of magazines like; Top Of The Pops, Smash Hits and The X Factor. However there wasn't many different double page spreads available online. So I decided the best idea was to go and buy a few magazines from the shop. I purchased a Top of the pops magazine and The X Factor magazine. These gave me ideas of how I needed my double page to be like. However I did find one double page on the Internet. This was from Top Of The Pops and features the Jonas Brothers. I decided to also analyse this so that all my analysing work was together on my computer. 

.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
fThis is an example of a double page spread from A Top Of The Pops magazine. This page, is jam packed with lots of pictures, text and colourful boxes. This page has a defiant colour scheme of yellow, pink and red, which I will also choose a colour scheme and stick too. This page has a large mast head, and also a large picture. The mast head entices people to read the article, this is a technique I will use. It also has information on other people at the bottom, I think I will take this idea but do it as a sort of what do you think? Box. The bright coloured text and pictures conotates, a fun filled page, which is the thought I want to get across with my magazine.
By analysing the Top Of The Pops double page spread I have an idea of what sort of things I need to include on my page, and it has also given me an idea of how to lay the page out.
No comments:
Post a Comment