Wednesday, 15 December 2010

Research - Contents page.


This is a example of a contents . This picture is actually from the magazine Mizz and although this isn't a music magazine, it still targets the same audience as I am trying to do and therefore I thought I could imitate the structure.
This magazine has a nice welcome sign, which automatically entices the audience to read the magazine, it's a nice way to open the magazine.
This page, has plenty of pictures and lots of bright bold text. I hope to imitate this as it will target my audience perfectly.
This also has a message from the editor, which I believe would be a nice thing to have on my contents page.
The box at the bottom with the money off, voucher is also something I am thinking of doing if there is space on the magazine.
By looking at this magazine I have realised that I am going to have to take lots of different pictures and not all of the same person. This means doing numerous photo shoots until I have enough images to fill my page up.
I will also need to be confident on the colour scheme I am going to use as all the magazines I have looked at use the same colour scheme all the way through; front page, contents page and inside pages.
However by researching magazines I have a clear idea of what I am expected to do in this coursework and what my target audience want to see in the magazines they buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment