
With this style, I easily turned Megan into an artist that portrayed a bold image, and when I uploaded a selection of photos on to Facebook, somebody commented on the fact she looked like 'Florence and the Machine' which was one of her main influences in the photoshoot, which shows it was successful.

In my other photo shoot, I chose Adam as he was a bit of a contrast to Megan for a few reasons. He concentrated on the other aspects of my magazine - male, different style, different music. The look I wanted to go for was influenced by 'Plan B' who's music would be appropriate for my magazine, and he also dresses very smartly as did Adam in my photo shoot.


I think the outcome was effective and also the location of the steps made it appear more classy and made it more interesting than just another complete blank background, which I think was more essential for Megan's photo shoot.
No comments:
Post a Comment