Wednesday, 5 January 2011

6. What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing the product?

I feel that technologies have allowed me to create a better quality magazine and to do this quicker and easier. For example, when researching my magazine I simply had to use the internet to get up some pictures and use them to guide me in making my magazine, in earlier times it would have meant me going out and buying a magazine to do this research. Again with the pictures, I could see them on the camera and choose whether to delete them or not, and I didnt have to wait to have them developed etc they could just be uploaded straight to the computer. As a result of this I feel that technologies have helped me to make my magazine a lot faster and with a far more professional look than it would have without this use of technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment